To edit or translate a XLIFF file:
- In Dashboard black menu, select Project type > Translate external project.
- Click the New button and select a XLIFF file. Alternatively, drag and drop the file onto the Dashboard.
- The file opens in the Translation board for its edition or translation.
- Use the same navigation buttons as during the normal translation to enter and edit XLIFF segments.
- Use the Project source and Project target buttons in the search bar to search for words or phrases.
- Use the Filter or QA actions to filter out the segments based on the given criteria or perform QA checks.
- Check the Task menu for various operations.