To edit a TMX memory:
- In Dashboard black menu, select Project type > Edit translation memory.
- Click the New button and select a TMX memory file. Alternatively, drag and drop the file onto the Dashboard.
- In the TM options dialog, click the OK button. The memory is loaded in the edit mode.
- Use the same navigation and actions (e.g. join or split) buttons as during the normal translation to enter and edit the TM segments.
- Click the Delete segment button in the target segment toolbar to remove the current segment from the memory.
- Use the Project source and Project target buttons in the search bar to search for words or phrases.
- Use the Filter or QA actions to filter out the segments based on the given criteria or perform QA checks.
- Check the Task > TMX memory menu for various operations on the loaded translation memory.