If you have several translation memory files and wish to join them into one big translation memory,
- Place all the memory files into one folder.
- Check "Memories folder" box in Translation Memories (TMX) panel on the Dashboard.
- Click "Add memory" button in Translation Memories (TMX) panel and select the folder with translation memory files.
- After choosing the folder, its name will appear in the Dashboard > Translation Memories (TMX) panel.
- Open or create a new project.
- Alternatively, you can select a folder with translation memories in the main interface via Memory > Open memories folder... menu. The Memory menu can be activated via View > Show memory menu.
- Joined translation memories will load as one TM.
- You can save all the segments from joined memories into one translation memory (TMX) file. Click the tab with the joined memories and choose the menu Memory > Save memory as... .