At the end of the translation, when the project translation memory called ProjectTM is filled with the segments added in the current project, you can store them in a Total Recall table as follows:
- Select the project translation memory (ProjectTM) tab.
- Right click at the memory pane and choose the "Store memory in Total Recall..." command from the pop-up menu. Alternatively, click the Memory > Store memory in Total Recall... menu.
- In the table selection dialog, select the Total Recall table which you wish to update and click the OK button.
- You can store segments in Total Recall from other translation memories opened in the project just like from project translation memory ProjectTM.
- You can store segments in Total Recall directly from a TMX file. See Dashboard > Total Recall (MEMORY STORAGE) panel > Import TMX button.