CafeTran performs the concordance search in glossaries automatically. They can be searched manually too.
- Select a word in the source segment or type it in the Search field.
- Click the "Glossaries" button in the Search bar above the Search field. The entries that contain the searched word will be displayed in the glossary tab.
- To search the target language column, right-click at the glossary pane and change the column via the Search menu.
You can browse the glossary entries back and forward as follows:
- Right-click at the glossary pane and choose the Browse Glossary > Forward or Back menu item to display the next or previous entries.
- You can also use the Back and Forward arrow buttons in the Search bar.
If you wish to edit any entry, just click at it to modify or delete it in the Term Editor.