Glossaries, like Translations Memories, can be searched manually too.
- Select a word in the source segment or type it in the Search bar.
- Click the "Glossaries" button in the Search bar.
- The entries that contain the searched word will be displayed in the glossary pane.
- To search the target language column, right-click at the glossary pane and change the column in the Search menu.
When your glossary contains a large number of entries you can browse them back and forward.
- Right-click at the glossary pane and choose the "Browse Glossary > Forward" menu item to display the next entries.
- Right-click at the glossary pane and choose the "Browse Glossary > Back" to menu item to display the previous entries.
- You can also use the Back and Forward arrow buttons in the Search bar.
If you wish to edit any entry, click at it to modify or delete it in the Term Editor.