Apart from the project specific glossary (ProjectTerms), you can create glossaries which can be used across multiple projects. The glossaries for the project are selected either in the Dashboard or from the Glossary menu. Activate the glossary interface via View > Show glossary menu.
- Click the "New" button in the Glossaries (TXT) panel on the Dashboard.
- In the "Choose glossary name" dialog, give a name to the new glossary and choose a folder where you wish to keep your glossary file.
- Press the OK button in the "New glossary" configuration" panel. The glossary name appears in the Dashboard.
- Open or Start a new project. The new glossary is displayed in the Translation board.
- Glossaries can also be selected via the menu Glossary > Glossaries in the Translation board.