CafeTran makes it easy to create a translation project comprising several documents in a folder or nested folders.
- Put the folder which contains your source documents in the desktop.
- Click at Dashboard's black menu and check the "Multiple document project" option.
- Drag and drop the documents folder to the Dashboard or select the folder in the File Chooser after clicking the "New" button.
- Click the Finish button in the Project Configuration panel.
- CafeTran will give you the option to pick a single source document for translation or 'glue' them all virtually as one document.
- Choose the preferred option and start the translation.
During the translation, you can 'unglue' any single document after choosing it through the Project > Documents... menu, and 'glue' it back there too. You can export target language documents all at once via the menu Project > Export and Exchange > Export all documents. If you wish, you can export the currently-translated document only, by clicking at the menu Project > Export and Exchange > Export current document.