It is possible to access an Internet resource with the system web browser instead of CafeTran's internal browser.
- Choose a resource via the menu Resources > Web.
- Go to the menu Resources > Edit resource info.
- Select "System browser" in the Style field and press the OK button.
- Close the resource's tab and open it again from the Resources > Web menu.
- Type a word in CafeTran's search bar and click the "Resources" button above. The result of the search will be loaded in the system web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera)
In this viewing mode, CafeTran opens a tab displaying your desktop with the system web browser. When you click at the tab, it refreshes showing the current contents of the desktop.