The examples of the web resources included in CafeTran are configured to work with the defined language pair. Based on the resource definition, you can add the same web resource for your language pair.
Open a text editor such as Notepad on Windows or TextEdit on Mac OSX.
In CafeTran, choose a web resource from the Resources > Web > Examples menu.
Edit the resource information via the menu Resources > Edit resource info.
Copy the non-empty address fields from the "Resource Information" panel and paste them into the text editor. Use your system keyboard shortcuts for Copy and Paste actions.
- Load the corresponding resource site in the system web browser, choose your language pair and search for a word.
- Note the displayed language names in the address field of the web browser.
- Replace the language names in the text editor with the names of your language pair.
- Back in CafeTran, go to the menu Resources > Add web resource... .
- Copy the modified address lines from the text editor and paste them into the corresponding address fields of the resource information panel.
- Press the OK button and save the new resource definition under a chosen name.
- Select the newly-added web resource from the menu Resources > Web menu.