CafeTran can spell-check as you type in the target segment pane but first you need to install the spell checking dictionary for your target language.
- In CafeTran, go to the menu Edit > Spell checker.
- Click "Install the dictionary" button.
- Click at one of the links to download a dictionary for your target language.
- In the web browser page, find a zipped dictionary file (e.g. pl_PL.zip, en_US.zip, de_DE.zip, es_ES.zip, it_IT.zip) and right-click to download it to the Desktop. On Mac OSX system, connect as guest in Finder and then copy the dictionary file to the Desktop.
- Back in CafeTran, select the language of the dictionary and click the OK button.
- In the File Chooser, select the downloaded file and then restart CafeTran.
- Right-click at the red-underlined misspelled word in the target segment editor and choose the correct word for replacement. You can use the Ctrl+Space keyboard shortcut to replace the misspelled word at the cursor. If there are a few suggestions for replacement, keep pressing the Ctrl+Space shortcut until the suggested word is correct.