CafeTran Espresso 11.1 - Blueberry Cheesecake version is available for download.
Important! Do not update before exporting your current projects. Please complete all your translation projects in your current CafeTran version before updating.
The update can be performed via Drag and Drop as follows:
1. Make sure your current CafeTran version is at least 10.7. It also should run on Java 11 or a higher version. Please check CafeTran and Java version in CafeTran's Help > About panel.
2. Download 20220607_update.zip file from here and place it on your desktop. Do not unzip or rename the file after downloading.
Note: On macOS system, Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading it. Before you download the update file, uncheck the following Safari option:
Safari > Preferences > General > Open "safe" files after downloading or use another web browser for the download.
3. Drag and Drop the downloaded 20220607_update.zip file anywhere in CafeTran's initial screen - the Dashboard.
Alternatively, you can install 20220607_update.zip file via the "Install Update" button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.
- the change of words order is shown in fuzzy matches.
- omitting segments with the "translate=no" attribute in the external xliff files.
- added Chinese question and exclamations marks to the default segmentation rules.
- added the Auto-propagation forward only option at the right-click in the source segment editor.
- conversion of newline characters into line breaks in Word files.
- locale-specific convertion of the segments only with numbers surrounded by parentheses.
- track changes function records the replacement of selected words.
- automatic selection of the current segment in internal frames of the HTML source segment preview.
The 11.1.1 update decreases the match accuracy value of fuzzy matches with the changed word order.