CafeTran Espresso 11 - Poppy Seed Roll version is available for download.
Important! Do not update before exporting your current projects. Please complete all your translation projects in your current CafeTran version before updating.
The update can be performed via Drag and Drop as follows:
1. Make sure your current CafeTran version is at least 10.7. It also should run on Java 11 or a higher version. Please check CafeTran and Java version in CafeTran's Help > About panel.
2. Download 20220115_update.zip file from here and place it on your desktop. Do not unzip or rename the file after downloading.
Note: On macOS system, Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading it. Before you download the update file, uncheck the following Safari option:
Safari > Preferences > General > Open "safe" files after downloading or use another web browser for the download.
3. Drag and Drop the downloaded 20220115_update.zip file anywhere in CafeTran's initial screen - the Dashboard.
Alternatively, you can install 20220115_update.zip file via the "Install Update" button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.
The 11.0.1 update to CafeTran adds the following:
- the support for Cornish (kw-GB) language.
- a case-insensitive QA translation consistency check.
- tags protection in locked fragments.
- fixed an issue with quotes in IBM Watson API implementation.
You can update following the steps in the announcement post above.