Start a new topic

Assigning TMs a permanent status

Among all TMs I'm currently using depending on the subject/client, I've set two exclusively for fragments (one JP-IT and one EN-IT). This method seems to work OK for me.

The fact is, every time I start a new project and select the necessary TMs (CTE doesn't remember which one to use even if they are specified when creating PTs), CTE requests to set them as segment memory or fragment memory.

Could CTE be made to remember this setting somehow?

Not adding TMs (and glossaries) to PTs could be a solution.Not the best one though, since you may forget which TMs and glossaries you had used in the past when returning to the same project.

Yes. And on your side? By the way, are your TMs sticking to your PTs?

yes

In other words, when you change project using a PT, can you always find your TMs set as they should? 

yes, but I don't add any TMs. That could be a factor

Yes. And on your side? By the way, are your TMs sticking to your PTs? In other words, when you change project using a PT, can you always find your TMs set as they should?

You have assigned the memories to a PT that you use to create new projects, and still CafeTran Espresso requires you to specify the settings for the memories?

Login to post a comment