Start a new topic

Mark me up, Scotty!

I always (?always) had this Keyboard Maestro TAG to ... tag the content of the target text box of the New Term dialogue box as non-translatable.


I'm advancing to a more generic approach, trying to cover as much strings as possible (part names, part numbers, names of Directives, etc.) and decided to finally add a 'second run' in the markup process.


This has been on my To Do list for ages but I didn't want to get distracted during my work (I presently work at the office and go home or biking outside when I'm ready with my work, thus generating more Vitamin D and enjoying more of my life) so I postponed and postponed the creation of this macro.


Today I decided to add the macro and, duh, was it simple ...


image


image


image



Another addition:


image


Note the escapement for the backslash:


image


Of course it would be nice to make the selection of ABC (etc.) superfluous and let the macro detect it automatically – you see, hear the distraction and perfectionism begins. One has to know, where to stop when automating ;).

Login to post a comment