Start a new topic

Mark me up, Scotty!

I always (?always) had this Keyboard Maestro TAG to ... tag the content of the target text box of the New Term dialogue box as non-translatable.


I'm advancing to a more generic approach, trying to cover as much strings as possible (part names, part numbers, names of Directives, etc.) and decided to finally add a 'second run' in the markup process.


This has been on my To Do list for ages but I didn't want to get distracted during my work (I presently work at the office and go home or biking outside when I'm ready with my work, thus generating more Vitamin D and enjoying more of my life) so I postponed and postponed the creation of this macro.


Today I decided to add the macro and, duh, was it simple ...


image


image


image



Of course it would be nice to make the selection of ABC (etc.) superfluous and let the macro detect it automatically – you see, hear the distraction and perfectionism begins. One has to know, where to stop when automating ;).

Another addition:


image


Note the escapement for the backslash:


image


Login to post a comment