Start a new topic

REQUEST: Show checked TMs and glossaties at the top of their respective lists on the dashboard.

When I first open CT or am returned to the dashboard having closed a project, I'd like the checked TMs and glossaries to be placed at the top of their lists (basically on screen) so I don't forget and find unwanted resources open or have to scroll down to check there aren't any checked TMs/glossaries off screen/uncheck unwanted resources.

An uncheck all button would also keep me happy, but I'm not sure if it's the right solution.

P.S. On my machine, the glossaries are shown in alphabetical order, the TMs in random order – it feels there ought to be some consistency here.

1 Comment

>  An uncheck all button would also keep me happy, but I'm not sure if it's the right solution.

Double click at the All checkbox in the Translation Memories toolbar of the Dashboard to uncheck all.

> it feels there ought to be some consistency here.

Yes, the current sorting algorithms sorts the TMX file paths so it works only if you keep your TMs in one folder. It will be improved to sort the file names so that it will also work if your TMs are in various folders. Thanks! 

Login to post a comment