Start a new topic

Q: How to remove <br> from a glossary?

I see <br> on a glossary of non-translatable regexes.

I can't seem them in a text editor. How can I remove them (if they do bad things)?

You seem to wish to catch some tags, correct? Are you sure that <br> part in the regular expression is needed? Did you come up with those regular expressions yourself?

Yes, these are for catching memsource tags.

The problem here is that these <br> are not part of what I typed in a text editor directly (as shown by the lower part of the screenshot above). Is it possible they are present in fact but are not visible in a text editor (mine is Notepad++)?

I'm attaching the text file for your analysis.

Cheers,
Masato

txt
(51 Bytes)

> Is it possible they are present in fact but are not visible in a text editor (mine is Notepad++)?

It is not clear to me where those <br> code you wish to see - in Notepad++, CafeTran's glossary pane or CafeTran's segment editors? In CT's glossary HTML-based pane, they may be interpreted as html breaks and not displayed.

I don't need to see these <br> codes anywhere because I haven't included them in my regexes (at least intentionally). I want CT's glossary pane to display exactly what I typed in a text editor. No interpretation of any parts as html breaks, if it is the case.

So, please forget about my question "how to remove them."

Means that I would like to request such displaying.
Login to post a comment