after one of recent updates the percentage indication displayed with fuzzy matches disappeared.
It makes using fuzzy matches much more difficult to me.
Would it be possible to restore those indications or is it just CT working improperly on my computer.
I think it does, but can you upload a screenshot so that I can make sure we're talking about the same thing?
As I see it in my Matchboard right now, it seems all the information is displayed correctly. Maybe I'm missing something. Sorry, I don't remember how it was before.
So, for instance:
- Segment TM matches (purple color) do display the fuzzy match percentage.
- Exact (EM) and Context (CM) matches are also displayed (100% and 101%).
- TM Hits show as Fuzzy matches (FM) (which they are) and display the Hits below.
- Subsegment TM matches become Virtual matches (VM) past a threshold
- Glossary entries (green color) are shown as Exact matches (EM) (which they are, with regards to the term they represent)
- Partial TM matches are also shown as Exact, I think when a current subsegment corresponds to a full TM segment (or subsegment?)
Does the Matchboard display such information for you?
If not, maybe a ticket (or a screenshot) is necessary.
You may confuse fuzzy matches for fragments with fuzzy matches for the whole segments. Segment's fuzzy matches have the purple background in the percentage field of the Matchboard.
One possibility is that you have the Matchboard resized narrowly. Try to shorten match information by right-clicking at the Matchboard pane and choosing this option in the menu.
The percentage display issue has been fixed in the build 2017091301 of the update 21.