Start a new topic

Jump to TM

Hello!

I have a request: would it be possible for CT to display the correct TM tab after finding a match? I explain what I mean: sometimes I have many TM tabs open and, when I'm currently on one of them, after searching for a term which CT finds in another tab, it doesn't open the one containing the term it has found, which gives the impression that it hasn't found anything. You have to manually click on each tab to make sure CT hasn't really found anything. I know I should join all TM tabs, so that I have one single display, that would solve the problem, but in case you don't do it, it would be great it CT would jump to the TM containing the found term.

I hope I explained correctly what I mean.

Thanks,

Elisabetta

This would be in line with the behaviour for glossaries. Michael requested this long ago, as a small shepherd boy on a mountain in Mexico. Or so.

Oh no, it was Angelo.

It does jump to the TM's tab containing the searched term if you search it via TM source or TM Target buttons in the search bar.

mmmh, no, my CT doesn't jump... it stays in the current TM tab

It should jump if you are on the other resources tab (e.g a glossary or a web resource).

Yes, that's right. It would be perfect, though, if it could jump also when you are on a TM tab, so that you don't need to click on all the tabs to find the right one ;-)

It would be perfect, though, if it could jump also when you are on a TM tab, so that you don't need to click on all the tabs to find the right one.

+1

Login to post a comment