Start a new topic

Fragments in TM with properties

When one or more properties are set for ProjectTM upon project creation, fragments added to it during the translating session are not recognized instantly (closing and reopening is necessary).

I think that the changing of any property on the fly requires reloading too. E.g. the priorities: it looks like you can change them, but I guess that these items are merely indicators. To change the priorities, you have to edit the properties, close and reload the TM. Right, Igor?

Masato:  When one or more properties are set for ProjectTM upon project creation

I don't think setting properties for the ProjectTM is very useful, as long as it has the highest priority.

H.

Masato: When one or more properties are set for ProjectTM upon project creation

I don't think setting properties - let alone changing them during the translation process - for the ProjectTM is very useful, though it should have the highest priority.

F reshdesk

What property you change (and how) that causes the stop of fragment matching. I need to reproduce it to confirm. Please make sure "Fragments memory" option is selected when you change any options on the fly.

Hello,

I assigned a project name and a domain name to ProjectTM on the project configuration panel. The option was selected and I was able to add fragments to the TM. But those fragments did not show up in project segments that clearly contained them.

Login to post a comment