The exact build number is displayed in Help > About panel > Product version, after installing the update.
Thank you Igor!
nP mark for no propagation:
The new build of update 14 (2017062001) is available for download with the following enhancements:
- Adding the visual mark for segments that are set not to propagate.
- Clearer user interface font for lower resolution screens in Nimbus look and feel.
- Correct display of the Matching type option in TM options panel.
Please follow the procedure in the first post of the announcement to update CafeTran to the latest build.
I have tested it repeatedly on my Mac. Clicking the Export button shows the Export dialog in front of the main UI. Then, clicking Export current document button brings up the Save dialog in front as well.
The hiding may occur if you switch to another application after displaying the file saving dialog, and then return back to CafeTran. Just finish exporting before.
When exporting a DOCX or creating a Studio return package, the "Export" dialogue box is hidden behind the CafeTran GUI.
>> Changed the size of the Autocompletion panel depending on the screen resolution.
Now, it's long enough. Thank you!
Thanks also for "Adjusted the size of some buttons for UHD screens in Metal look and feel."
CafeTran Espresso 2017 Yeddi update 14 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20170615_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
Alternatively, you can install the update via the Update button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.
If your currently translated MS Word documents contain embedded objects, please complete their translation before applying this update.
3 people like this