Start a new topic

REQ Save project location in project template

Would it be possible to also store the project location in the project template?

And perhaps also the parameter to leave certain (namely non-translatable) glossaries unchecked in this dialogue box:

I constantly forget to uncheck this box and only after having added n new terms to my AG come to the conclusion that the non-translatables glossary is getting polluted.

Including projects location in the template file is a good idea. Please expect it in the next build. The resource specific settings are out of scope for the template. In this case, I would recommend changing the initial settings for the non-translatable glossary as read-only, and then right-click at the glossary pane to change before you add a new non-translatable entry.

IK: Including projects location in the template file is a good idea

Would that have any implications for opening the .xlf files after moving them to another location? After a while, I move them from Dropbox to another location on the drive, and then, to another drive.

H.

Would that have any implications for opening the .xlf files after moving them to another location? 

No, it will not have any implications. It will only remember the location for the new projects only if you change it in the Project Configuration panel. If you don't change the default projects' location in the Project Configuration, it will have no effect.

Login to post a comment