New items in CafeTran's never ending list of useful changes.
We ask--you provide.
Thank you, Igor!
Does it affect all the recent projects or only this one? Please make sure in the About panel that this is the update 4 indeed (build 2017032501)
Alain, I had this with the previous update. Just updated to the newest update and it looks like the problem doesn't return.
I remember it was an issue with update 3 (fixed). Perhaps the resources linked to recent projects were removed in update 3.
The resources linked to CafeTran's project should open along with those projects. For projects created in other translation tools, the Dashboard ''remembers' the last used CafeTran's resources and project's own TMs should open automatically? To be able to use CafeTran's resources in non-CafeTran projects, please check them in the Dashboard.
CafeTran Espresso 2017 Yeddi update 4 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20170325_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
Alternatively, you can install the update via the Update button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.
- Removed single-digit non-translatables from the F4 list.
- The auto-completion keyboard shortcuts start from 1.
- Multiple dots wrap up in the Matchboard results.
- Mapping Memsource confirmed status to CafeTran checked status.
- Added the option to block auto-propagation to other documents in the project.
- Switch to the new Microsoft Azure API for Microsoft Translate MT service.
2 people like this