CafeTran Espresso 2017 Yeddi update 1 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20170221_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
Alternatively, you can install the update via the Update button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.
- The Matchboard displays multiple exact matches and the name of the TM being the source of the exact match.
- Corrected the order of imported stories in Adobe Indesign IDML file filter (only for new translation projects).
- Keyboard shortcuts for inserting matches are positioned on the left side of the pop-up panel.
- The Matchboard can display the context for TM fragments and hits the same as in the TM tabs.
- The Matchboard can display additional properties or fields for a TM or glossary match if the mouse is hovered over the match.
- You can edit the matches in the Matchboard after clicking.
- Recalling from Total Recall can recognize words surrounded by non-breaking spaces.
- Fixed the issue which caused that some irrelevant segments were included in hit's contextual results.