To a folder project containing several MS Word documents, I added an extra docx (Project > Add document). All went fine, except for the fact that my AG and BG glossaries where loaded an extra time (I now have two instances of each active).
I can confirm it. After restart, the second instance should be gone. It is fixed in the coming update.
One other aspect that puzzled me: When I had added the additional document, CafeTran reopened the project–in glued view. I assumed that the added document would be part of this glued view. At the end I noticed in the stats that not all text had been translated. Although there weren't any empty segments left. As it turned out, the added document (added to the project) hadden't be added to the glued view.