Start a new topic

REQ: Mark newest glossary entry

The new technique to save glossary entries and to reload the glossary is great and very useful. 

However, I'm facing a big orientation problem: In the past it was easy to see in one glance, which entry I just added in the glossary pane. Now the sorting order is that of the sentence (because of the reloading, which is good).

Would it be possible to have the latest addition marked? E.g. via a font attribute? Not too intrusive, but clear. 

This would save me a lot of running my eyes up and down the list of entries in the glossary pane, to quickly check whether I've spelled the latest addition correctly.

to quickly check whether I've spelled the latest addition correctly.

The recently added spell checking in the Term/Fragment editor already spell-checks the latest addition. The purpose of your request seems to be spell-checking of the already spell-checked term.

You got me there. I should have typed: any incorrect term pairs (e.g. I quite often make a wrong selection in either source or target, which causes that a word is missing or the whole segment is added as source or target).

Yep, I admit: I'm a nervous wreck, always in a hurry.

That's why the forrest is good for me, if only those scaring animals wouldn't be there.

Login to post a comment