Start a new topic

Cannot make Project segments pane big enough

I'd like to make the top left Project segments pane wider and higher, but this isn't possible when I'd like to maintain the current layout: the layout breaks together (the AG glossary pane is positioned below the Source and Target segment panes).

I'd like to make the Project segments pane as big as indicated, while keeping the width of the Source and Target segment panes and making the AG glossary pane smaller.

Can this be facilitated, please?

Can this be facilitated, please?

It is not possible without redesigning the whole layout-to-screen-size adjustment system. Depending on the screen size, the segments editors would be too narrow and it would  break other users' preferred arrangements. However, it is easy to achieve what you wish by:

1. First, join the tabs of your AG + BG.

2. Right click at the joined tab and choose "Dock tab to window vertically - right".

Alas, this doesn't quite do what I want: the two glossaries are aligned next to each other.

Same problem when I make them floating:

Would it be possible to make the glossaries placed above each other?

Wait a minute ... When I don't join the two glossaries, I can arrange them above each other:

Good enough for me – after all this is just a backup/testing machine.

You need to make sure "View > Tabs > Vertical tabs divider" is unchecked if you want to join one resource above another.

Thanks!

Didn't know of this tab placement at the bottom either :).

Login to post a comment