> Did you also fix the prioritisation of glossary terms in auto-assembling (in such a way that always the first target term directly after the TAB character is used)?
As far as I remember, something was adjusted in this code along with the correction of source-side synonyms display.
Yes, I think that it's again the way it used to be. Thank you very much for this.
Just two remarks on the editors:
1. Is one of them a (good) Java editor?
2. Does support of BBedit also include support for its free version TextWrangler?
1. I don't think any of the currently supported editors is written in Java.
2. It might include TextWrangler as well. Note however, that Bare Bones recommend using the limited version of BBEdit as they will retire TextWrangler.
Yes, that was also behind the idea provided that Apple will not retire AppleScript very soon. :)
Or thumb down, of course ;). Which won't be easy to click. But hey, it took FB many years to implement it.
BTW: I'm now following some FB groups on translation, e.g. one on German <> Dutch. Quite disciplined and refreshing, I must say. Hadn't expected that.
>Launch your external editor and open CafeTranBond.txt file located in the Documents folder under user's directory in your operating system (e.g. C:\Users\James\Documents\CafeTranBond.txt).
On Mac, using BBEdit, I had to create this file manually: /Users/James/Documents/CafeTranBond.txt
Video of Dictation via binding:
How can this saving warning in BBEdit be prevented?
BBEdit > Preferences > Application > Automatically refresh documents as they change on disk.
Is there a way to have the content of CafeTranBond.txt deleted when pressing Cmd+S and the text has been transferred to CafeTran?
So that every new segment is started with an empty CafeTranBond.txt.
(Now I first have to Select All and then start overtyping.)
How to create a macro in BBEdit to tag text (either via a keyboard shortcut or via a speech command):
CafeTran Espresso 2017 Harbinger aka Release Candidate 2 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20161212_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
Alternatively, you can install the update via the Update button in the Help > About panel instead of dragging and dropping.