Start a new topic

Segmentation problem after change of language combination

Hello!

I've noticed a problem with the text of docx files being segmented incorrectly after I've changed the language combination. I also noticed the same problem some weeks ago, so it wasn't introduced with the last update.

I notice it when I change the language combination from English>German to German>English. When creating the project, the text is segmented according to the segmentation rules for English (not for German as it should be). In the "Preferences" window, the segmentation rules for English, not for German, are selected.

When I replace the document or create another project, the segmentation works like it should.

I hope the problem can be solved soon.

Thanks in advance!

Martin

Hi Martin,

> I notice it when I change the language combination from English>German to German>English.

Do you change the language combination in Preferences manually after your create the project? The segmentation rules are chosen based on the source language at the point of creating a new project.

No, I switched the source and target languages in the Dashboard when creating the project, and I didn't make any changes manually afterwards.

The fix will be announced in the next update. The last build of the update 24 has it fixed too. 

Login to post a comment