Start a new topic

Issue: Systematic error: number duplication in ranges

I cannot reproduce it since it seems to involve a regular expression of yours. In particular, check the following in your regex. glossary:

An entry that includes catching non-breaking space and its translation where the non-breaking space is replaced by the regular space. It looks like CT cannot find the non-breaking space in the translation and appends the number with the regular space instead of replacing.

IK: ... it seems to involve a regular expression of yours.

You made my day.

H.

>I cannot reproduce it since it seems to involve a regular expression of yours. In particular, check the following in your regex. glossary:

Thanks for looking into this. I had no glossaries or non-translatable files with any regular expressions active during that project.

Next time I notice this issue, I'll detach all glossaries, in order to pinpoint the cause. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for confirming the issue. Hope that you'll find the solution soon.

The issue has just been fixed. It concerned not the numbers in ranges but with non-breakable space, which are similar symbols in CafeTran. Please reapply the current update 26 (build 2016112101). To be part of the next update as well.

Igor 

How many times do I have to repeat that you are the best?

Thank you!!!!

Login to post a comment