CafeTran Espresso 2016 Ichiro - Update 18 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20160916_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for the users who missed the preview (Harbinger) and Ichiro updates with the new icon sets.
On Mac OS X, the Java 1.8.0_77 update broke the drag and drop function in CafeTran. The fix is available starting from CafeTran's Update 4. If you skipped all the updates from 4 to 17, please choose the downloaded update file via the Help > About > Install Update button instead of dragging and dropping it into the Project Dashboard.
- Convenient Total Recall access directly from the Dashboard.
- Removed the remaining space at the end of the segment after Drag & Drop in the 'Automatic space adjustment' function.
- Ability to add untranslatable terms/phrases to glossaries. CafeTran recognizes untranslatables phrases in the glossary when it is preceded by ! character. For example:
Since the above term can be untranslatable, you don't provide its translation in the glossary.
Have a nice weekend,
I lowered the resolution of my computer to 1280 to check and the toolbar texts took too much space indeed. The fix is available. Please download again and reapply the update 18 and it should be okay now.