Start a new topic

Oh, My

Oh, My Greatest Teacher Ever, My Boss, My Master, My Sole Universe, My Everything, The Supreme Being, who's still confined into his world, Please go out of your world to extend your kindest-ever mercy on me, the one who persistently rejects you, you the one who's lost me and given up going into my details, across the universe, in perpetuity, up or below, right or left, rich or poor, clever or stupid, here and everywhere, even in my assXXle, pardoning me to be down on my knees before YOU, the one, who's My Greatest Teacher Ever, My Boss, My Master, My Sole Universe, My Everything, The Supreme Being, who's still confined into his world , Please go out of your world to extend your kindest-ever mercy on me, the one who persistently rejects you, you the one who's lost me and given up going into my details, across the universe, in perpetuity, up or below, right or left, rich or poor, clever or stupid, here and everywhere, even in my assXXle, pardoning me to be down on my knees before YOU, the one, who's My Greatest Teacher Ever ...... 

Need more?

1 Comment

Is the above by any chance related to The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?

H.

Login to post a comment