Start a new topic

Feature Request - Extend Zoom Functionality to All Sections

Hello,

I would really, really like to apply zoom to all sections of the program, especially my memories and other resources.

Ever since I bought this 1440P monitor, everything is just too small.

On which OS are you? Did you apply font size increase?

Windows. 

Anyway, there is a zoom feature already, right? It only applies to the central current segment section though. I would like to be able to apply to other sections/tabs as well, each one independent.

Hello,

In CafeTran, see View > Font. There are several options.

Special note:
"Resources" means the font of both the Grid and the TM/glossary panes.
The font of "Notepad" applies also to that of the TM and glossary edit screens.

If the font still looks too small, the entire Windows screen can be enlarged via its Control Panel.

>"Resources" means the font of both the Grid and the TM/glossary panes.

>The font of "Notepad" applies also to that of the TM and glossary edit screens.

Yeah, these names could be made more descriptive.

r.jason.daniels:

> Anyway, there is a zoom feature already, right? It only applies to the central
> current segment section though.

The zoom feature applies to the resources that are shown in the internal web browser. The font sizes in the current segment panes are only defined by the "Font -- Current source/target segment" settings.

Changing font size for notepad did not have any effect.

Zoom feature does seem to apply to internal web browser; however, that is not my request.

I want zoom to apply to all other sections of CafeTran, particularly TMs and the bilingual list on the left, whatever that is called.

Hi Jason,

Please set the font for TMs and Project segments via View > Font > Resources.

The next update will have this menu item more descriptive.

Igor

1 person likes this
>> I want zoom to apply to all other sections of CafeTran, particularly TMs and the bilingual list on the left, whatever that is called.

Change the font of "Resources" as Igor says, and move to another segment. Then, the change becomes effective.

Login to post a comment