CafeTran Espresso 2016 Ichiro - Update 15 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20160823_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for the users who missed the preview (Harbinger) and Ichiro updates with the new icon sets.
On Mac OS X, the Java 1.8.0_77 update broke the drag and drop function in CafeTran. The fix is available starting from CafeTran's Update 4. If you skipped all the updates from 4 to 14, please choose the downloaded update file via the Help > About > Install Update button instead of dragging and dropping it into the Project Dashboard.
CafeTran Espresso update 15 adds the following:
- Resizable TMs/Glossaries/Resources panels in the Project Dashboard.
- Coffee house style for the Project Dashboard.
- Highlighting of the words occurring in the changed order in fuzzy matches.
- Option to hide all the tags in the current source segment.
- Mapping of the sdlxliff 'Approved' segment status to CafeTran's 'Checked" segment status.
- Optional connection to Slate Desktop Machine Translation service.
I can confirm it. The size and state of the resource panels in the Project Dashboard is 'remembered' between the sessions but not when you close the project in the same running session. It is going to be fixed in the coming update.
>> Highlighting of the words occurring in the changed order in fuzzy matches.
Needs some fine-tuning?
Red: No match