>- a new dark theme inspired by the Dracula Look and Feel.
I get dark text on dark background in the project segments pane.
The black or red colored text comes from the original document where it was highlighted in such dark colors specifically. With the default text colors set in the source document, it looks white in the dark themes and black in the bright themes. The similar situation occurs when the source document text is marked white and CafeTran's theme is set bright. In such cases just change the theme for the comfortable display of the colored text. Alternatively, reverse the colors (font and background) of the target segment pane to match the source document colors. Then the project segments pane will its colors automatically.
CafeTran will provide an option to ignore the display of the source document text colors in the segments pane. Thanks for drawing the attention to this colored issue.
That's great! I had a similar problem with the bright theme some weeks ago, when parts of my source text were formatted as white.
This option will be a part of the next update officially. However, I've just pushed it into the current update file as well. After repeated updating, please see the new "Replace document colors" option in View > Themes menu.
>- increased font size of some interface elements for high resolution screens.
Here are some screenshots of CafeTran in the previous and the latest build, on a MacBook Pro Retina. I must admit that I don't see much (any) diff.
I like the brown, though ;)
Some interface elements (tabs and buttons) do have a larger font. You can also use Windows scaling feature to increase the font size in the menus, for example.
CafeTran Espresso 2016 Ichiro - Update 13 is available for download. The update can be performed via the Drag & Drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20160802_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for the users who missed the preview (Harbinger) and Ichiro updates with the new icon sets.
On Mac OS X, the Java 1.8.0_77 update broke the drag and drop function in CafeTran. The fix is available starting from CafeTran's Update 4. If you skipped all the updates from 4 to 12, please choose the downloaded update file via the Help > About > Install Update button instead of dragging and dropping it into the Project Dashboard.
The update 13 fixes and improves the following:
- increased font size of some interface elements for high resolution screens.
- the display of the found segments in the project segments pane during the search in multiple documents.
- the Find and Replace panel keyboard shortcut can transfer the selected words either from the source or the target segment pane even when it is kept displayed.
- the "Add segment note" button/keyboard shortcut transfers the selected words either from the source or the target segment pane to the Note editor.
- a new dark theme inspired by the Dracula Look and Feel.
- added the ability to edit or delete comments, add project's representative words in the new ProZ.com project sharing feature "What are you working on?". Now the users can also include images and photos describing their current project's context such as a nice work place or the subject of the translation.
Thank you for all the feedback that make the above improvements possible,
3 people like this