Start a new topic
Solved

Update 4

Hi,

I just found several instances where Match Bar (F1 AA panel) is not displayed despite the presence of dozens of matches (in the sample below, color highlighting of glossary matches is hidden)

Settings-wise, the Match Bar is not hidden.

Anything I need to do to display it at all times.

For another segment in the same document, it works fine ...

??

Another problem.

Cursor on an item shown in Match Bar does not pop up the contents.

The current layout is Default + a tab horizontally docked. Is this a cause of all these reported issues?

Cheers,

Hi Masato,

> I just found several instances where Match Bar (F1 AA panel) is not displayed despite the presence of dozens of matches (in the sample below, color highlighting of glossary matches is hidden)

The Match bar should display the matches from your memories and glossaries after the search is completed in all these resources. Perhaps the search in one of the loaded TMs is still in progress? Please submit a ticket with the attached CafeTran .ctp package created vie Project > Export > To package and the glossary or TM which generates the matches. It would help if you also provided the segment number where the Match bar is not showing.

Cursor on an item shown in Match Bar does not pop up the contents.

I can see the pop-up (the green arrow menu) in your screenshot. Note that if the number of matches for the given index (first character in a term) reaches 20, the program creates sub-menus for this character to accommodate the space in the screen.

Igor

Thanks for your advice.

I'm sending the package.

Neither of the issues is recurring now. Thanks!

Login to post a comment