CafeTran Espresso 2016 Ichiro - Update 1 is available for download. The users who purchased the program after 22 April 2015, in the new licensing system, do not have to install it anew. They can update it via a simple drag and drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20160205_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for the users who missed the preview (Harbinger) and Ichiro updates with the new icon sets.
The Ichiro update 1 has the following improvements and changes:
- maintaining the applied format during the transfer of the translated text via the system clipboard on Mac OSX.
- showing the information message when the loaded sdlxliff file is not prepared for the translation in CafeTran.
- detection of an error during the new project creation when the user sets the project location folder directly inside the source documents folder, which lead to the creation of multiply-nested folders.
- improvement of the Dashboard appearance (colors and buttons) under Linux GTK look and feel.
- more informative tooltips for the search buttons in the Search bar.
Maybe I should re-phrase my previous message.