>Yes, Bob, talking to you! ;-)
>Hope you will introduce me to your girlfriend on our meeting in Paris (LOL)!
Very well possible, once things have settled down there.
This very particular girlfriend just reminded my of this nice movie where a French Weinbauer is calling Bob Dylan: "Böb":
So now let me try to find that specific scene on YT :).
The update 12 to CafeTran Espresso 2015 is available for download. The users who purchased the program after 22 April 2015, in the new licensing system, do not have to install it anew. They can update it via a simple drag and drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20151116_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for users who missed the update 10 with the new icon sets.
The update includes the following changes:
1. Joining a translation memory to another opened translation memory is back. See the Memory > Join memory.. menu.
2. Listing of the web resources is in the alphabetic order in the Dashboard.
3. Nicer and clearer display of the workflow tips in the Dashboard.
1 person likes this