The update 11 to CafeTran Espresso 2015 is available for download. The users who purchased the program after 22 April 2015, in the new licensing system, do not have to install it anew. They can update it via a simple drag and drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20151109_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for users who missed the update 10 (the previous one) with the new icon sets.
The update includes the following changes:
1. Import of multiple documents from nested folders (subfolders).
2. Optional filtering on a file name/extension during multiple documents import.
3. Bilingual export columns have the correct language set for each column to be recognized by Ms Word spell checker.
4. Auto-propagation works across multiple xliff-based projects (.xlf .sdlxliff .mqxliff) now.
5. Conversion of TXT glossaries to TMX format can handle the synonyms both on the source and target side.
6. Switch to OS-native file choosers for memories, glossaries and other resources selection.
7. A new term is added to the match results for the current segment making it accessible instantly via the double SHIFT shortcut or the F2 button.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
MB: Obviously that isn't possible.
Why would that be so obviously not possible? I'm pretty sure it used to work that way.
MB: I tried (with Update 11) before writing that it's not possible.
I have no reason not to believe you (it's impossible for elderly Luddites to keep track of all the changes), I do have problems with that "obviously", however.
MBr: I suppose I meant "apparently" rather than "obviously".
Okay, zero problems then (unfortunately. Polemos pantoon pater).
>7. A new term is added to the match results for the current segment making it accessible instantly via the double SHIFT shortcut or the F2 button.
I know that this is super-spoiled, but could you please change this feature so that alternative target terms (separated by ';') are listed separately directly?