Masato Ohta: I also want the old "Merge memories" feature to come back
If I remember correctly, the old "merge" was "join" as per above.
I think Igor finally agrees with me that there's a difference between join and merge:
join is temporary, and can be achieved by clicking on a memory in the tabbed pane
merge is final (if saved), and has and had to be done by opening a folder withe the memories to be merged
I haven't tested it, Masato. I guess: dump all TMX tiles that you want to merge into a specific folder, open that folder, save, assign a name, adjust the settings to your prefs.
Same for Memories folder.
I noticed that too, it's now called:
Same for the memory, no way to keep to this pace with any documentation project ;). Which doesn't mean that I say, stop improving. Au contraire, mon frère. Documentation is secondary.
>7. A new term is added to the match results for the current segment making it accessible instantly via the double SHIFT shortcut or the F2 button.
As of Update 11, new terms added to the glossary are directly available via the Match Bar.
And even the export is correct. Without the file naming! Wow. That calls for a wiki article.
Nested folders, screencast
Has it always been that the name of the current file is displayed in the title bar or what's it called?
A file filter!
Is it Christmas already?
My test folder:
And some nice pictures:
The Open Project dialogue box is still old school.
The update 11 to CafeTran Espresso 2015 is available for download. The users who purchased the program after 22 April 2015, in the new licensing system, do not have to install it anew. They can update it via a simple drag and drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20151109_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. To prevent this, just use the right-click menu and choose the "Download Linked File" command.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program. Second time!
The step 4 above is only for users who missed the update 10 (the previous one) with the new icon sets.
The update includes the following changes:
1. Import of multiple documents from nested folders (subfolders).
2. Optional filtering on a file name/extension during multiple documents import.
3. Bilingual export columns have the correct language set for each column to be recognized by Ms Word spell checker.
4. Auto-propagation works across multiple xliff-based projects (.xlf .sdlxliff .mqxliff) now.
5. Conversion of TXT glossaries to TMX format can handle the synonyms both on the source and target side.
6. Switch to OS-native file choosers for memories, glossaries and other resources selection.
7. A new term is added to the match results for the current segment making it accessible instantly via the double SHIFT shortcut or the F2 button.
Hope you'll enjoy it!
2 people like this