>- Automatic refresh of the glossary when the source term is modified/edited in Quick Term editor.
This works nearly always, but sometimes not. I'm trying to pinpoint down, in which cases it doesn't work (in other words: I still have to reload the glossary manually sometimes). To be continued.
Yeah, same here. It works, sometimes.
The update 7 to CafeTran Espresso 2015 is available for download. The users who purchased the program after 22 April 2015, in the new licensing system, do not have to install it anew. They can update it via a simple drag and drop procedure as follows:
1. Run CafeTran.
2. Download 20151013_update.zip file from here (do not unzip or rename the file after downloading) and place it on your desktop.
Note: On Mac OSX, the Safari web browser may unzip the file automatically after downloading. Please disable this Safari option for the update.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the Project Dashboard and restart the program.
The update includes the following changes:
- Added an option to set the occurrence threshold for contextual hits in autoassembling.
- Automatic adjustment of spaces function takes brackets and inverted commas into account.
- Rearrangement of some icons in the user interface to have a more intuitive access to them.
- Improved error handling during the launch. CafeTran should report an error and recover from this situation by itself. Previously, the user had to reset to the default settings manually to be able to launch again properly.
- Larger checkbox texts in the Project Dashboard to have them legible in the high resolution screens.
- If the source segments can be edited, the title of the source segment pane is red.
- Implemented native full screen support on Mac OSX.
- Automatic refresh of the glossary when the source term is modified/edited in Quick Term editor.
Thank you all for your excellent feedback!
2 people like this