Start a new topic

Feature request: dock the auto-assembly panel?

Hi Igor,

It would be great if we could dock the AA panel. I would like to have a permanently visible, but without clicking F1 every time. I also don't necessarily want to enable auto insertion, just to be able to see it, because I want the target pane to remain empty for dictation purposes.

Michael

1 person likes this idea

MB: I also don't necessarily want to enable auto insertion, just to be able to see it

Whereas that's the most obvious solution for this huge problem. Have AA inserted, delete the inserted lot (with a macro/command?) after finishing the segment.

H.

I don't want AA results inserted in my target pane. I want to be able to view it, just like any other resource, quickly compare them all and take what I need/want, and then dictate my own version into the empty target pane.

~

What do you mean by "delete the inserted lot after finishing the segment."

Once AA inserts it's guess, in order to finish the segment, wouldn't I first need to either (1) change the AA results, or (2) delete it, before "finishing the segment". How can I delete it "after finishing the segment"?

inserts it's guess > inserts its guess

Well, have AA inserted, remember what you have seen, start typing/dictating. The inserted lot will automagically disappear. If you think you can't remember what you saw a split second ago, delete the inserted lot after finishing the segment.

H.

MB: inserts it's guess > inserts its guess

I will tell Tom about this. The one in London.

H

Login to post a comment