Start a new topic


I just had to look up this word (Leergewicht) in the IATE:

And I was wondering how an entry like this is 'coded' in Henk Sanderson's incarnation of the IATE:

Tara;Leergewicht;Eigengewicht TAB leeg gewicht;eigen gewicht;ledig gewicht


Moderator: Please move this to the appropriate forum, preferably one related to terminology/glossaries

Just checked mine, which is of course nl-en, but contains:

eigen gewicht;ledig gewicht;leeg gewicht;tarra [TAB] tare;unladen weight

Subject: Land transport; Technology and technical regulations

I thought you had Henk's version...?

Only the very first one

Login to post a comment